Thursday, October 2, 2014

K. Michelle vs Memphitz

So remember when we first met K. Michelle on "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta ?" 


 
She got on the show saying she was dating Memphitz and "He Hit Me!"
 
When the show aired, Memphitz said he was going to sue K. Michelle and Love and Hip Hop for Defaming his name.
 
Well...The depositing has started, and so far, it don't look too good for K. Michelle.


 
So Bossip obtained the deposition and this is what they got:
 
In one part attorneys asked her if Hitz punched her and gave her a black eye. She said he did not punch her, but said she had bruises, cuts and scrapes and had been hit by a water bottle.
Here's more from the deposition:
 
Q.  Did he punch you in the face.
A.  No
Q.  Did you have a black eye.
A.  No
Q.  What injuries did you suffer?
A.  Bruises and cuts and scrapes
Q.  Where?
A. I had cuts on my arms,  I know I had carpet burn on my leg.
Q.  Carpet burns on your leg.  So --
A.  I don't know which leg but I do know I had a burn like it hurt.  I do remember that.  The next day my leg hurt and I know why, because I was crawling and like being pulled from the ground.
Q.  Did he punch you?
A.  he hit me with a water bottle but he didn't do that.
Q.  He didn't punch you in the face?
A.  He didn't punch me but he did hit me.  If that is a punch, with a water bottle, this is what it was.  However you defined your punch, you might define it like this.  He did that.
Q.  Where you out?
A.  I don't remember.  I know -- I didn't have any facial marks so it was on my body.  I don't know if it was here, there, there, there, there.  I just know that when I was picked up to be cleaned up that there was blood and there was a cut.
Q.  Blood?  How much blood?
A.  Not a lot of blood.
Q.  Was there swelling at all anywhere?
A.  I was sore the next day.
Q.  Were you sore immediately thereafter?
A.  No, not after. I wasn't sore like that.  When I woke up the next morning, like after you work out and the next day, that is how I felt like.  But I was sorer than working out.
Q.  You said you were traumatized.  Is that correct?
A.  I was traumatized and I don't remember how I got from the chair to the
(cuts off, they had to cut off parts per the court order)


 
Q.  You are saying there is a text message out there from my client that specifically states that he wanted to kill your son?
A. My belief, yes.
Q.  That's your belief?
A.  Yes
Q.  You said Matt Middleton would have this message?  You gave it to him?
Ms. Counts:  Object to form.
Ms. Eikhoff:  Objection.
A.  I gave Matt Middleton text messages and I believe that is included within text messages.
Q.  When did you give what you believe to include that he wanted to kill your son, those text message--
Ms Counts:  Object
Ms. Moore:  Can I finish?
Ms Counts: I think she is starting to talk, tee.
Ms Moore: I think she is taking a drink.
MS Counts:  I thought I heart something.
Q.  When did you give the text message that you believe states my client wanted to kill your son to Matt Middleton?
A.  I don't know the exact time.
Q.  Was it within the past six months?
A.  No.
Q.  The past year?
A.  I don't know a specific time but it hasn't been in the past six months.
Q.  Where does Matt Middleton live?
A.  New York .
Q.  Are you able to contact Matt Middleton and request that he give you this text message.
A.  He is my current lawyer.
 
A.  Yes
Q.  Did Hitz Committee or Jive pay for veneers for you.
A.  yes
Q.  Did Hitz Committee or Jive pay for your enhancements to your derriere?
A.  Yes.
Q. Who paid for enhancements to your derriere?
A.  Me.
Q.  Do you have proof of payment --
A. No, No because I did it the drag queen way.  I didn't have proof.  They weren't going to give me a receipt.
Q.  Explain to me what you mean. I am curious.
Ms Counts:  Objection.  We can talk about that off the record.
Ms. Moore:  We have a dispute about that so I --
Q.  You said you didn't pay for it; right?
A. I paid for it.
Q.  But you don't have a receipt for it?
A.  No.  It is not the type of service you get a receipt for.  Money back guaranteed, it is not that type of service.
Q.  Fair enough.  Let me ask you this about the songs your recorded.
A.  Okay.
Q.  Did Hitz Committee or Jive have to pay for the other artists to be featured on your songs?
A.  Yes
Q.  So like, for instance, Missy Elliott was featured on your "Faking IT" Album.  Correct?
A.  Yes
Q.  Hitz Committee or Jive had to pay for her to be featured on your song.  Is that correct?
A.  Really it was Hitz Committee.


 
The singer also spoke on an incident where she and Dondria went to Hitz’ house and vandalized it by “ripping up flowers out the ground” they then honked horn of a car while calling him an abuser. K also continues to mention a man named Glen Delgado who can corroborate her story. In the lawsuit Hitz maintains that Delgado can corroborate his case instead.
Hitz also issued a response in the case and denied physically abusing K and taking money from her record deal to pay for his wife Toya Wright’s $50,000 engagement ring.
An evidentiary hearing will take place November 24 at 10 a.m. and a judge will eventually decide if Hitz’ legal fees should be paid.
Memphitz responded via his IG page:


And K. Michelle has responded to these allegations that she is lying about him beating her.
She took to her Instagram account, because press releases aren't enough, and want to let you all know that he didn't beat her, that man didn't hit her.  But he smothered her like "poak" chops and dragged her across the floor
Here's what she had to say:


Memphitz and Toya responded to her again




No comments:

Post a Comment