Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Amber Rose Leaving Wizard Latifah



So last week I was reading SandraRose.com like I do daily and I see a story about Nick Cannot is now dating Amber Rose.  Yes I called him cannot because he cannot get anything right.
 
Anyways, I was like what is he managing her for.  


 
I look around and there's a movie called School Dance starring Kevin Hart, Mike Epps, Katt Williams, Lunell, and it's directed by Nick Cannot.  No, the movie isn't in production, it's actually out.  You can watch it.
 
(Insert Trailer)
 
Well, Amber Rose is in the movie.  So maybe with them working together, he saw some type of potential and decided to manage her.
 
Well, while reading this story on SandraRose.com, the story says Amber and Nick are having relations and it's pretty much a matter of time before Wiz Latifah (Yes that's what I call him) will be filing for divorce when he realizes they are messing around.
 


This brings us to today... I'm just reading Twitter as I'm on my way to work for a half a day and what do I see in the headlines... "Amber Rose files for Divorce from Wiz Kalifah"
 
So she filed for divorce and people are talking that she messing around with Nick.  After she said all that info on Kanye cheating on her with Kim and that's what broke up her and Kanye and Kim and Reggie Bush around the same time.  Reggie and Amber tried to date too but it didn't work out (allegedly).


 
So if she cheated on Wiz with Nick Cannot then is that why Nick and Mariah ain't together?
 
Well, Nick has spoken and said he didn't have anything to do with Amber and Wiz breaking up.  So he trying to say he doesn't have anything to do with that.
 


We'll see how this all unfolds.
 
But now we have another single mother out here raising her son alone.  Maybe she can get help from Tyga.
 

They look like single studs. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment