Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mandeece's Free

2014 is the year of freedom.

Boosie Free

RemyMa getting out this year

I'm free (I won't even go into that story)

Now we got Mandeeces.

He not completely free, but he's out on bail.  He was released on a $600k bond and Yandy put down $200k.


Talk about Ride or Die. 

I would be able to put $2 on but don't add no 000s or a K.  Nope

But I'm glad he's out right now, he can go ahead and have some quality time with his kids while he still has those pending cases.

let's party!

 
Remember the case against his ex-girlfriend's daughter is all dropped. 


This the federal case.

They should just make a celebrity jail and put celebrities and reality tv people in there.  That way they can be in general population without having to worry about being in isolation because of their status.
And someone should record all this for a real reality show.  



(pay me for my idea though)

It'll be enough footage for a 20 episode a season show

1 comment: