Wednesday, April 9, 2014

RHOA: Shenanigans (and some other foolishness)

So....
Here we go with these attention hoes.

1st.  Kenya:  TMZ reported that her dog Velvet is not dead and is living with Brandon.  Saying she made the whole thing up for sympathy since no one is really liking her right now.



Kenya came back and said the pictures she posted were old pictures and that it disgusting that people would even think that.



I'm not gonna lie, I thought that when I watched the episode and I own 2 dogs that I would cry over and something just didn't sit well with me.

2nd.  Porsha.



We still are collecting money for that building fund and so are the other housewives.

Supposedly she is on the verge of being fired and there are whispers that the other women (besides Kenya) have banned together and said they will not tape another season unless Porsha is not fired.

If they really stick together like that.  That would be shocking.



3rd.  Kandi....


At her wedding, supposedly Fantasia, one of her "bridemaids" (NeNe voice) did a drunken toast that was so embarrassing that they may not be friends anymore since Fantasia messed up her classy event.



Update:  Kandi says she was not embarrassed by Fantasia's cussing toast and everything is cool.

 
And while I'm talking about reality shows.  Draya has supposedly quit Basketball Wives.  So I think that's 2 shows gone since Evenlyn has quit the other installment.



Speaking of Evelyn, her and her baby daddy have finally been seen together, for the first time I think ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment