Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Take... Chachos Fight



So if you are from Houston, you know all about Chachos and the ratchet mess that will occur at any time at Chachos...

If you are not from here or ever been here, you wouldn't know that Chachos is like a more upscale Taco Cabana and it's no where near a Pappasitos.



Anyways.

Chachos is restaurant that you normally go to before the club (for drinks)  or after the club (to sober up after getting drunk to eat some nachos).

So for this fight to happen at Chachos, it didn't surprise me



Now, this is where everything gets crazy for me.

The manager (the big dude that comes from behind the counter) says the ladies were trying to take alcohol out of the establishment, which is against the law here in Houston.

And the title of the video says the women were trying to get a refund of their money.



So this is where my personal experiences come from....

If you want to take a drink out of Chachos (not saying I have) you would get a plastic cup, pour your drink, and walk out.  You don't have to really speak to the manager and demand your money back.  So I feel the manager is lying.

This Chachos is ALWAYS getting somebody's meal wrong and then they NEVER want to give anyone their money back.  So I think the main woman went off in the restaurant, the manager (who I've had to go off on myself for my nachos being wrong before) decided to bring his big ass from around that damn counter and all his workers helped him beat up them women.



Who do you think are lying?

No comments:

Post a Comment