Wednesday, April 16, 2014

T.I. & Tiny (The Family Hustle)

While they are living like the Cosby's on TV (not sure in what lifetime, but that's what y'all say). 
 
they are living like your mama and daddy in different houses.



T.I. had to go get another house on the other side of ATL so he could be closer to the studio since it's so far from his house...


Something like 80 to 90 miles....


Same studio he's been at for years....

But he had to move to his own living quarters and Tiny is living at the house by herself (Apparently).

They've been on separate trips:

T.I. with his kids (not by Tiny)


Tiny with her kids (with T.I.)


Now, supposedly he moved into this house with his rumored baby mama.  


Tiny still in the house from the TV.  (the house she got before getting with T.I.)



They saying they are still together



I don't know how long they going to keep up these charades.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment