Thursday, June 19, 2014

Azealia Vs T.I.

So the video for "No Mediocre" came out.



And this video is Iggy Azealia and T.I.
(Azealia doesn't like Iggy Azealia)  They came out around the same time and Azealia feels the "other" girl got special privilages and she was thrown around the industry.  She has has a few deals and dropped.  No cd.  No single.  But she can rap

Azealia Banks saw the video and was like..

"You want no mediocre...but have you seen your wife?"

So naturally, T.I. decided to get on Instagram and "go in" on Azealia.



This is my thing, T.I. has been going off on IG 24/7, is there not anything else to do in your new house?  No decorations to fix, no baby to change?  What's going on.  Can somebody take away his phone.  T.I. is too big of an artist to just be on IG going off daily and nightly on people talking about his wife.  He should be used to this by now and he is the one who disrespects his wife THE MOST.  We are going to let him live though.



Azealia decided she is not done with T.I. and throws another jab anytime she can

Read the tweets here:
































No comments:

Post a Comment