Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sherri Shepherd

Sherri Shepherd has decided it's time for her to leave "The View."



What!



Here's her statement:

It's been seven wonderful years on The View and affter careful consideration it is time for me to move on.  I am extremely grateful to Barbara Walters and Bill Gedde for giving me the opportunity.  I look forward to the business opportunities that lay ahead for me and I am incredibly grateful to my View family and my fans for supporting me on this journey.

I guess with all the family issues and things, it was time to go.  Going through a divorce is tough and she may need some time to reflect....

But....

Girl what are you going to do?



The last movie Sherry Shepherd was in was Beautyshop 2 right?

What she going to do, Beautyshop 3?



Become a refrigerator?



Play Taz in the new Space Jam movie?



The View was probably the best thing to happen to Sherry and since she couldn't come to an agreement with ABC on her contract, she should have took whatever they gave her.  It ain't too many shows on TV, not talk shows featuring black women anyways.  

Good luck girl...



Right Damn Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment