Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blue Ivy's Hair

You knew this was coming....




So y'all want to go around and start a petition on a child's hair?  What kind of foolish ass adults are y'all. 




Let's not talk about Blue's hair looking better than the people talking about her mama needs to comb her hair.  Are you serious?  I have seen with my own two eyes people talking about Blue's hair but they going natural and look like Ester Rolle.




I used to have hair and Blue's look like mine would after a whole day of work.  It would dry out by the end of the day and be nice and wet at the beginning of the day because I didn't have time to dry it. Have y'all thought that maybe if they put bands in her hair, it's pulling it out.  I know when I put my hair in a ponytail, and that was the hardest task to do, when I took it out (if it made it through the day) a big chunk of my hair would come out each and every time.


I don't see anything wrong with the hair.  Juelz (her cousin) used to walk around with the same hair style and look at how luscious his hair is now.  



Maybe this family is on to something when it comes to hair.  Remember, Mama Tina was a big time hair stylist in Houston.  She know what she doing.



So Syleena Johnson, Tamar, and Keke Wyatt decided to go ahead and talk about Blue's hair.



Now if you look at the interview ....


Tamar wasn't being shady for once.  She knew better.  We going to let her make it this time.  Even though every concert pic I've seen, she is trying to copy but we not going there today.



Keke Wyatt decided she should talk about Blue's hair and she can't decide what she wants to be with her life.  She wants to be a country singer that farts and burps at concerts, go head girl, do you.  But I am not going to deal with her fertile ass.  She got 85 kids and when I see them on the show, they heads ain't combed. 



Syleena Johnson.... now this is the main one.  You can tell, she wanted to really tear into this child any way she could.  Umm.... we have seen your weave on a weekly basis.  And the way it sits on top of that head....  Helmet hair please!



Speaking of this family, Bey decided to give us a picture of her practicing for the concert.  It's still on, even though all of you are secretly hoping her and her husband get's a divorce.  They still doing their joint tour, and my email keeps lighting up with new dates.  They are doing Paris now.



No comments:

Post a Comment