Friday, March 14, 2014

11-Year-Old rides Subway to Avoid Chores

What kind of chores do you have to ride the subway for 5 days to avoid them?



This is the question that I have on my mind. Right Damn Now!  This boy ran away from home and was reported as missing for 5 days.  They found him on the subway.  

He decided he wasn't washing dishes, taking out the trash, or whatever chores his mom had him do, so he got on the subway and rode it for 5 days straight. What did he eat?  



He was only found since a passenger on the train thought she recognized him as the missing child and got to the police.  The police officer took him to McDonald's since he was hungry and tired. 

I can't imagine being away from my mom's food that long to run away.  I can't even imagine being away from my parents that long riding the bus (I live in Houston).

 Oh No!

  Please, when people got kicked out of their houses as I grew older, they ran to my house.  So, I made sure I did every chore known to man so I wouldn't get in trouble.  

Check out this story

No comments:

Post a Comment