Monday, March 31, 2014

Another Rant!

Today's rant comes from anonymous.  They don't want to lose their job, but they want to get it off their chest!


I am so sick of my job.  I am tired of waking up every morning and dealing with people who think that I don't want to help them! 
 
Let me just say this, sometimes, I don't want to help them because I'm going through my own thing, but for the most part, I do want to help them. 


I work in Customer Service over the phones and the people that call and the people I work with are so frustrating.  No ma'am, I don't care about what you are going through in life, that is not going to change what I can or cannot do for you.  If you can't get it through your damn head.  I don't want you to not get what you are calling for.  That makes my call easier and better so I wouldn't want you to call me and not get help. 
I am not in control of what is going on, and I can't change the rules.  I am just someone sitting in a chair trying not to tell you the whole truth (the job doesn't allow that) and I am pretty much reading your answer from a pre-written script that I don't want to read.  I have never called another customer service place and treated the person on the other end of the line like they are stupid. 

I wasn't raised that way, but you asses call us every day and act as if I owe you the world.  Guess what, I am going through my own things and I don't want to fight with you no matter how much you want to argue with me.  I give you what I am supposed to give and try to get off the phone.  I'm just tired people.

I understand.  I work in customer service myself and some days, i just can't do it! But the way my bills are set up, I walk into that building every day with a smile and try my best to do everything I can.  It will get better (where are the customer service "it get's better" campaign).  Just remember don't let that place tie you down and do what you can to get out while you can.  Thanks for your letter.  People, please send your rants to RightDamnNow@Gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment