Friday, March 28, 2014

Scandal: Season 3 Episode



Today's score:  93

I took off points because they still didn't fix anyone's life.



Today's episode was great.  It was filled with the drama we love.  Let's get into it:

Fitz, how you get mad at your wife for cheating.  You cheated these last 4 years in the White House and Mellie just let you.  How you get mad at her for cheating with your friend, your running mate?  Pot, meet damn kettle.



Mellie, you should have just read Fitz for filth and not let him have it!  How you let him just talk to you like that?  You got so much stuff you can say.  Like, Mellie, I wasn't here for it today and you are 1 of my favorite characters.   You should have went in and let him have it.  You could have at least said "you raggedy ass drunk ass daddy raped me." at the least.  At the right damn least!  I was rooting for you.



Cyrus, did I miss something?  When he find out Jake killed James?  Like.... Last week he was confirmed it was a drive by, so how he find out it was James?  My DVR missed the first minute so maybe it was in there somewhere but I don't know.



Olivia Daddy gave Jake a good read.  He let him know, you have b613 (Or BCG13 as I call it) and you can have it.  Jake you have NOBODY!  You wanted it, you can have it.



Olivia's Mama, I still don't know what to think of her.  She is so good/bad and so is her daddy so Olivia is bad by default.



Huck and Quinn...  I said it last week, the chemistry is there.  Just kill Charlie and go for it!  I am in the minority when I say I love Quinn.  Especially Tomb Raider Quinn.  She ready to kill, drill, and destroy and I am living for every moment.



Abby... Next!



Harrison and this girl.  It's good that he got a  story line, but when she took off her draws in the office and they were about to get it on.  I was completely over it.  I don't think I've been over any relationship as quick as I am this one, but mama went ahead and stole the files, which every one should have known it was about to happen.  Speaking of, how are their files so accessible.  Like, everyone is stealing files from them.  Huck needs to get Norton to help him with the security.  



Jake has really lost his damn mind.  That man need some Prosat, Monostat, Abilify, whatever.  He has really lost it!  I feel he about to do this at any moment.



Watch the very end of this video.


Them damn president kids aren't Sasha and Malia.  Couldn't have talked to my parents like that.  Would have got the biggest ass whooping of my life.  Let me tell my mama "Get out my room."  I would be picking my whole body off the floor.  But seriously, I liked how the kids are there now.  Hopefully they'll be there more and can mess stuff up.  Right Damn Now!



Overall, today's show was great.  Had the minimum drama, wish they were fixing lives, but their lives are doing the most right now.  Can't wait to see next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment