Thursday, March 13, 2014

Is Lil Mo Divorcing Husband?




If you know me, you know that Lil Mo is 1 of my favorite singers to just listen to.
She speaks to my heart in ways you will never understand.

Rumors are running rampant that she is divorcing her latest husband, that she has 2 kids with, and she has moved on to a Philly boxer. 



She posted her man crush Monday as said boxer:



Also there are rumors that she covered up a tattoo of her husband's name:


But if you are a real fan, as myself, you would know she didn't have anything there and she was finishing her God Mother Tattoo as she has also said on her twitter page



She's in LA taping the new season of R&B Divas LA, and she went home only to find out she was robbed in her own damn studio!


She may know who did it.


I'm not saying it's her husband but if you know how to read....  She's just saying.....
Well.. Read yourself!




I've rocked with Mo through all her ups and downs, having a child after each CD, the bottle incident, etc, and I'm still gonna rock with her, and if she says she's happy now, I'm happy for her.  We can only wait on her truth to be told.  I'm not gonna believe any of the rumors until she says it, and I personally can't wait because maybe I'll get some new music out of it.



Lil Mo's music has spoken to me through some of the toughest times of my life and let me highlight a few of them songs for you.

When you are going through heartbreak and you feel you can't make it anymore listen to this: 


If you and your baby daddy are not together and you are both having issues, listen to this:


)



If you feel like the person you are with is stepping in and out of your life and you are tired of it, listen to this:


If you want to kick that person to the curb out of your life and you don't have the courage, listen to this: 


)



Don't think all her music is about heartbreak because it isn't. 

If you cheated on that one you love and you swear you won't do it again, sing this to them:


If you've had the worst luck in love and the one you love has found you, sing this to them:



If you sexting, do it right while listening to this:



She has said the truth will come out, she's happy now, and we'll see it unfold on the next season of R&B Divas LA.


No comments:

Post a Comment