Friday, March 28, 2014

First Rant

So I have asked you all to send me things you just want to get off your chest.

Our first "say it with your chest post" is from a big time Ciara fan who has just had enough.  Sometimes, celebrities have too many yes men around them, and not enough people who can tell them exactly what they need to hear.


Please read below:

Ciara, are you seriously naming your child Wilburn.  Can you not doing anything right?  You can't name a baby, you can't pick out the right music.  You can't promote your music.  I just don't understand.  You have the work ethic, well, you don't have the work ethic apparently.  You have the talent.  You have more talent than Rihanna and don't nobody want to hear Billy goat gruff. 


I am one of your biggest and I am sick of it. 


I am fucking fed up!  Get your shit!  Get your shit! and get it together.  It doesn't make since for us, your fans to be rooting for you THIS much and you really don't do anything for us.  You worried about people talking about your feet and you not dancing.  Really, surgery on your toes and you can't get on a stage. 

You get into it with Rihanna about that stage you don't want to be seen on, but you can't book at stage at this point.  Like seriously, we want the Crunk and B Ciara, we DO NOT want techno pop Ciara.  Didn't you learn that lesson with Fantasy Ride? 

I just don't get it.  I really don't.  Do you know how many hits you actually have on Ciara?  You teased up with Body Party and then you wanted to give us some techno song that I personally skip every time I hear it.  Girl...  We are tired.  We are completely tired.  Get this together.  I just don't understand.  I really don't.  There's a market for the Crunk R&B Girl.  Nobody is doing that and you can have that lane back.  Watch, when you get it together, it will be after somebody else comes out and do it.  Be yourself.  Do yourself, and you will do us justice. 

Signed, your Biggest Fan!
And P.S.  Thanks for leaving those backbends alone:



And I agree.  Ciara, you messing up the church's money.  Get your life together.  
Send your rants to RightDamnNow@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment