Wednesday, March 19, 2014

R&B Divas ATL Returns April 23rd

R&B Divas ATL returns on Wednesday, April 23rd 2014.

This season we have our regular ladies Syleena Johnson, Monifah, Keke Wyatt, and Angie Stone have returned. 

We are adding LaTavia Roberson from Destiny's Child (the one that didn't sing in the group when she was in the group)




 and Kameelah Williams from 702.


I honestly can't wait until the commercial breaks so I can hear LaTavia sing on her own, but that's for my own reasoning.  

Looks like they gave the boot to Nicci Gilbert and also to LaToocha Scott.  Faith Evans said last year that she wouldn't return, she had too much to do.



I love Faith, but erra... ummm.. what you got going on?

I can't wait to watch this season, so I can see what type of drama these ladies will bring this year.
Watch the trailer here:



No comments:

Post a Comment