Monday, March 31, 2014

Catfight: RHOA Part II

As I said here I don't know if I really believe this fight or not.


The Real Housewives Franchise is great for giving us a big time story about nothing. 


So Since Kenya and Porsha are playing on this fight, we might as well go over the new details.


(this is what they are saying)
1.  Porsha gave Kenya a good hit in the face.
2.  Kenya said she will never fight
3.  Porsha is trying to stay on the show 
4.  Kenya put out a single right after the taping of the show.
5.  Porsha is being fired from the show
6.  Kenya is pressing charges.
7.  Porsha was immediately sent home after the fight.
8.  Kenya did not bring a sex toy she had a scepter.
 (thinking she the queen of the girls)

And I'm gonna stop there with everything I've read on the various blogs.

This is my thing....
If they did get into a fight and Bravo cuts it off so I can't see it, how Draya and Sundy on Basketball Wives, I'm gonna be mad.  I'm not about to sit through 3 hours of reunion to NOT see the fight.


Also, since Kenya was asking for someone to whoop her the entire season, she finally got what she's been asking for, so why press charges now?



She know what she signed up for and when you bully and antagonize people, there's only so much they are going to take before they go across your head. 

We'll see how this all unfolds when the reunion starts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment