Thursday, March 27, 2014

Aretha, Aretha, ARETHA

Aretha Franklin...

I am sick, sick, sick, sick of your shit. and when I ain't sick, I am tired.  I am sick and tired. - Wanda Sykes Monster in Law

So Aretha is making a new album

And firs she said it's going to be concept album.
She said she is going to remake Bootylicious.  And To be right damn honest, I am not here for it.



Remember when she sung Touch My Body:









All that body, we do not want to touch.

Now she is saying that Baby Face and Andre 2000 (her words) are working on songs for her album.

According to Billboard:
"Babyface is working on the tracks, and I think Andre 2000 - is it two or three? 3000 is going to be doing some of the tracks with him."


Aretha is another one that has a great catalog of music and just needs to bow out gracefully where she is.
Great voice, but do we need to really hear Aretha at 82 sing about Bootyliciousness and Touching peoples bodies.



No comments:

Post a Comment